Champlain College supports the academic achievements and college planning efforts of SAGE Scholars with an additional annual scholarship guarantee of up to $1,000 per year. Offered only to students participating in the SAGE Scholars program, scholarships are based on the number of Tuition Rewards Points submitted prior to an official offer of admission (in accordance with SAGE Scholars policy).
- 0 - 9,999 Tuition Rewards Points = $500 scholarship per year ($2,000 over 4 years)
- 10,000 or more Tuition Rewards Points = $1,000 scholarship per year ($4,000 over 4 years)
Overlooking Lake Champlain in beautiful Burlington, Vermont — with additional campuses in Montreal, Canada, and Dublin, Ireland — Champlain College is a small, not-for-profit, private college founded in 1878.
Champlain’s small size and engaged community attract relentlessly inquisitive and open-minded individuals who are looking for an education that will allow them to make a real difference in the world. From its beautiful hilltop campus in the heart of Burlington, Champlain’s students thrive and make the most of all the ideal location has to offer.
With more than 110 professional areas of study — and career-relevant work experience built into every program — a Champlain degree offers a huge advantage to students when marketing themselves to prospective employers. Champlain’s rigorous, career-focused learning model includes:
- Professionally focused majors in high-growth career fields;
- A unique Upside-Down Curriculum that allows students to dive into their major on day one;
- An innovative liberal arts Core curriculum that deliberately develops critical thinking and leadership skills;
- A four-year InSight program that helps students gain skills in three areas essential to living an effective life: career positioning, personal finance, and well-being; and
- A commitment to experiential learning: 9 out of 10 students complete at least one internship or experiential learning opportunity; and, 60% complete multiple experiences.
At Champlain College, we’re focused on directly preparing students for success in their chosen careers. With hands-on majors, a beautiful location, award-winning resource centers, and tons of available majors and internship options, we provide students with all of the tools necessary for career success and a unique college experience.
Founded in 1878, Champlain College is a small, not-for-profit, private college overlooking Lake Champlain in beautiful Burlington, Vermont, with additional campuses in Montreal, Canada and Dublin, Ireland. Nationally recognized as a leader in rigorous career-focused education, Champlain offers world-class academics, internships, field work, and career-relevant job opportunities on campus in its Centers of Experience. It provides students with the specific knowledge and deep skills employers demand and the confidence to venture out into the world and create their place in the future. Champlain’s small size (2,100 undergraduates) and engaged community attract relentlessly inquisitive and open-minded individuals looking for an education that will allow them to make a real difference in the world. From its beautiful hilltop campus in the heart of Burlington, Champlain students thrive and make the most of all that Champlain’s ideal location has to offer.
Champlain College educates adaptable thinkers, daring change-makers, and inclusive innovators who shape professions and inspire communities.